BDO has a rich history of supporting local businesses in Guernsey on their financial management. From fledgling operations to established enterprises we work with companies of all sizes in the Channel Islands.
We provide more than just traditional accounting support. You can choose to involve us at every level of your financial management, from accounts preparation and tax advice through to advising you on particular projects that require robust finance expertise.
Our Business Service professionals readily work with each client’s professional advisory team. This sees us liaise with finance houses, the States of Guernsey and the Guernsey Registry on a daily basis. There are few problems that local businesses may encounter that we have not come across before. Indeed our Business Services team has been advising Guernsey businesses for over a century.
- Audit & Assurance
- Accounts Preparation
- Company Secretarial
- Company Acquisitions
- Company Disposals Advice
- Taxation Advice
- Business Planning and Forecasting Consultancy
- Accounting Systems Advice
In those instances where we fulfil the role of chief financial officer for a company we work in a number of different ways. This can vary from acting as an ad hoc “sounding board” to regular meetings to discuss and review financial results, budgets and specific projects.
Advisory Service Examples
- Valuing private companies for share restructure, purchase or sale
- Creation of performance related remuneration schemes
- Assistance with corporate finance
- Preparation of budgets and comparison with actual results
- Advice in connection with shareholder and loan agreements
- Advice on corporate group structures for specific purposes
- Business acquisitions and disposals
- Succession planning
If you would like to know more we offer a free consultation to discuss your individual requirements. Contact a member of our team to find out more.